Policy Type: Operational 
Subtype: Implementation [C]
The Resource Fair at the Literacy and Learning Day Conference is an opportunity for organizations to offer additional information and resources to our participants.
1. The Board has the right to determine the suitability of the material for display and/or sale at the Resource Fair.
2. The number of tables included in the Resource Fair shall be at the discretion of the Board in consultation with the Organizing Committee Chairperson.
3. The value of a table at the Resource Fair shall be set from year to year by the Board upon recommendation by the Organizing Committee Chairperson.
4. The allocation of the tables at the Resource Fair shall be determined based on the following order of priorities:
a. The Keynote Speaker is entitled to a table, free of charge, at the Resource Fair to use for a purpose related to the keynote or an area of expertise.
b. Double Platinum (cash) Donors are entitled to a table, free of charge, at the Resource Fair to use for a purpose related to their work in the community.
c. Partner Level (in-kind) Sponsors are entitled to a table, free of charge, at the Resource Fair to use for a purpose related to their work in the community.
d. Presenters will be permitted a table, free of charge, at the Resource Fair, based on a first-come, first-served response in relation to availability.
e. Platinum (cash) Donors will be permitted, free of charge, a table at the Resource Fair, subject to availability, to use for a purpose related to their work in the community.
f. All additional tables, if applicable, will be available for purchase by community organizations and local businesses.
9. All goods, materials and equipment brought into the Resource Fair are the sole responsibility of the Resource Fair participants. The Literacy and Learning Day Society assumes no liability for loss of or damage to items.
10. Unless otherwise approved by the Board, each Resource Fair Participant will be allotted one only 6' (six foot) or 8' (eight foot) table, depending on availability.
11. The Board reserves the right to invite or permit Resource Fair participation by organizations willing to provide an item of immediate benefit to one or more of the following:
a. Society Members
b. Conference Volunteers
c. Conference Presenters
d. Conference Attendees.
* Estimated numbers of each category will be provided to the organization one month prior to the Conference.
12. The Board reserves the right to invite or permit Resource Fair participation of like-minded organizations whose goals and objectives align with those of the Society. Participation will be limited solely to non-commercial activities such as the distribution of information and materials related to their work in the community.
Policy Adopted on: September 28, 2008
Last Reviewed: July 3, 2014
Next Review Date: July 2016